Texas Day Camp
- Log into your Online Account to:
- Confirm your account is paid in full.
- Complete your Health Form and Terms & Conditions.
- Order your Camper Tee and SkyPack!
- Confirm your Cabinmate Requests.
- Download the Bunk1 App using your Sky Ranch login information. Make sure notification are turned on so you can recieve important updates about camp. (Please note, you will not be able to send Bunk Notes to your Day Camper.)
2 Week Before Camp
- Check out our Sky Ranch Response page for answers to any Covid-19 related questions you may have.
- Are all your forms signed? Log in to find out!
Day Before Camp
- Keep an eye on your email for the Health Questionaire. (It's required!)
- Facial Recognition! Upload a clear photo of your camper's face to the Bunk1 App so you can be notified when new photos of your camper are uploaded to the app each day!
Day of Camp
- Decorate your car!
- Bring your driver's license - it's also required for check-out every day!!
- Pack a lunch for your camper! (You won't need water clothes the first day.)
- You'll have a Health Screening when you arrive. (Including a symptom check!)
- We will do a symptom check for your camper each day.
- Don't forget! You can view photos from camp!
- Keep an eye on the Bunk1 App for information regarding the next's days events! Don't forget water shoes for water days!
What to Bring to Day Camp
As you prepare for Sky Ranch Day Camp, below is a list of items you will need to pack each day for your camper. When you pick up your child at the end of the day, you will receive information concerning activities for the following day. Please read the information and be sure to note these additional items of clothing for water days.
Please make sure to label all of your campers belongings!
- Water bottle
- Extra clothes (just in case)
- Tennis shoes
- Suncreen (please apply in the morning, we will reapply)
- Lunch and drink
- Hand sanitizer
- Emergency Medications: Albuterol inhalers and Epinephrine injectors are the ONLY medications which can be accepted by Day Camp staff. Staff members are trained in administration of albuterol inhalers and epinephrine auto-injectors only. All other medications must be administered by a parent prior to the morning activities or after pickup. Please email the Sky Ranch Health Center Administrator at JenW@SkyRanch.org with any questions.
Monday and Friday will not be a Water Day. Please refer to the the information in the Booklet you will be given on Monday. We will also notify you through the Bunk1 App of any changes throughout the week.
- Swimsuit (under your child's clothes, please!)
- Girls: Modest one-piece. No V-Necks.
- Boys: Appropriate length shorts. No Speedos.
- Gallon sized bag for wet swimsuit
- Water shoes (required for water activities)
A few notes about clothing for Day Camp:
- Wear comfy play clothes. Shorts and a t-shirt kind of thing!
- Tennis shoes are a MUST!
- On water days, we require water shoes of some sort. It would be best to send a second pair of shoes to act as "water shoes" for that day so that they don't spend the dry parts of the day in wet shoes. Any kind of "Teva" style or "Aqua Sock" will be great, and even an old pair of tennis shoes will work.
Monday through Friday at 9:00 am
Please note, we cannot accept campers prior to 9:00 am. If your child will be late or absent, please email Sky Ranch's Day Camp team at DayCamp@SkyRanch.org. To maintain the health and safety of all campers and staff, when you arrive, your camper will have their temperature taken each day. This summer, Check-in will be a modified version of a School Drop-Off.
Monday through Thursday at 4:00 pm
If your child will be picked up early, please notify us when you drop your child off. Friday pick-up is 3:00! On Friday, please follow the instructions of the Sky Ranch Staff, as this day will be a little different than the other days to allow for a more meaningful send-off!
Parents will receive a booklet with the contact information of each site at check-in on Monday, organized by color. In case of emergency, please contact the appropriate site color listed in the booklet. Site Coordinator phones will only be available during day camp hours. During off camp hours, please email DayCamp@SkyRanch.org.
Camper Check-Out Policy
Campers will not be released to an individual for any reason without following the check-out process.
- Show your driver’s license
- Match the license with the name on the Authorized List
- Get your camper!
Important Info: You may authorize additional people to pick up your camper in your online account under Additional Questions prior to camp. We cannot release a camper to anyone who is not on this list.
**On Friday, don't forget to pre-register your camper for 2022! Spots fill fast and this is the best way to ensure you get the spot you want!
How it works
Every day of Day Camp has a fun theme, with activities planned to go along with that day's theme! While Mondays (Welcome to the Oasis) and Fridays (Launch Day) will remain consistent, the other theme days vary depending on location and session.
Welcome to an amazing week of camp! This week, be prepared to fly through the air on a zipline, slide down the tallest waterslide, and play gaga ball with all your friends. You will laugh at the funniest skits, meet really awesome people, and learn more about Jesus! We are excited to spend each day at camp with you.
Crazy Color Carnival
Water Day | Wear your hat from the pack!
Get your ticket ready for the craziest and most colorful carnival experience of all time! Wear your brightest colors as we play ring toss, chicken scramble, and elephant hockey. You could never go to a carnival without finding your way through the crazy maze, as you get soaking wet. Buckle up for the craziest rides of your life!
Wear your socks from the pack!
You are invited to the most epic Sky Ranch Birthday Bash of all time. What’s a birthday bash without the confetti, presents, pinatas, fun games, and cake…but wait, where did the cake go? Pull up your Sky Ranch socks and help us find the cake, so that we can CELEBRATE! Join us as we throw the biggest Birthday Bash of the year.
Water Day | Wear your sunglasses from the pack!
Pack your imagination to go on an amazing vacation! It can be to the beaches of California, or the mountains of Colorado; it’s up to you. Wear your Sky Ranch hat as we travel around the world to find the best vacation destination. Will it be Florida as we slip-n-slide under the palm trees or Hawaii as we collect all the coconuts?
Wear your camper tee!
Prepare to explore outer space as we play games that are simply out of this world! Wear your cool camper tee, as we build and launch rockets into the Sky. It will be a P-A-R-T-Y you don’t want to miss!
Argyle United Methodist Church
9033 Fort Worth Dr, Argyle, TX 76226
Arborlawn United Methodist Church
5001 Briarhaven Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76109
Boyer Elementary School Prosper
1616 Montgomery Lane, Prosper, TX 75078
100 Clariden Ranch Road, Southlake, TX 76092
First Baptist Church Celina
841 N Preston Rd, Celina, TX 75009
Good Shepherd Episcopal School
11110 Midway Rd, Dallas, TX 75229
Grace Church Allen
2005 Estates Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002
Green Acres Baptist
1607 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX 75701
Highland Park Presbyterian Church
3821 University Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205
Legacy Christian Academy
5000 Academy Dr, Frisco, TX 75034
Liberty Christian School
1301 S US Hwy 377, Argyle, TX 76226
McKinney Christian Academy
3601 Bois D'Arcade Rd, McKinney, TX 75071
Preston Road Church of Christ
6409 Preston Road, Dallas, Tx 75205
Prestonwood Christian Academy
6801 West Park Boulevard, Plano, TX 75093
Scofield Christian School
7730 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX 75231
Southwest Christian School
6801 Dan Danciger Road, Fort Worth, TX 76133
St. Andrew United Methodist Church
5801 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093
St Philips Episcopal School
6400 Stonebrook Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034
Sulphur Springs First Baptist Church
116 Oak Ave, Sulphur Springs, TX, 75482
Lost & Found
Our goal is to not have any! Help us by labeling everything your child brings and by making sure that you have all of their belongings before you leave each day. Sky Ranch cannot be responsible for lost or broken items.
We will have a 30-minute lunch period each day. Please send your child with a sack lunch and drink. Sky Ranch will provide a daily snack in the afternoon before check-out.
Photos - See camp in action!
You can expect to see a handful of fun pictures of your camper participating in activities and posing with their cabin throughout the week. The goal is to capture one to two photos of each camper, each day.
Pictures are uploaded daily to the Bunk1 App for you to view, purchase, and share.
To view photos and send your camper emails while they are at camp, download the Bunk1 App and log in using your Sky Ranch account information.