SkyMoms > News & Events, Parenting Tips, Recipes
Sky Ranch Cinnamon Rolls
Servings: 4- 9X13pans
- Mix warm water, sugar, and yeast and let sit for 5 minutes
3c warm water
1 ¼ c sugar
4 T yeast
- Mix together flour, salt, and eggs
1 ½ T salt
- Knead butter into flour, salt and eggs
2c chopped, cold butter
1. Add yeast mixture to form dough that won’t stick to your hand when you touch it
2. Let rise in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Prepare filling: combine brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon
4c brown sugar
½ c cinnamon
3. Roll out dough and evenly cover with filling mixture. Too little filling will make dry rolls.
4. Roll dough into log and cut into 1 inch rolls.
5. Place in greased 9X13 pans, allowing space for rising.
6. Place into warmer for 30minutes, allowing rolls to rise.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
8. Let sit until completely cool then cover.
9. Store overnight.
10. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, uncovered, unless they start to burn, then cover with foil.
- Prepare frosting: Combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk
8oz softened cream cheese
½ c softened butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 c powdered sugar
1 T milk
Spread frosting on cooled rolls and serve for happiness!
Sky Ranch Director of Food Service