Texas History Class
In a fascinating and experiential look into the HISTORY OF TEXAS, students have an opportunity to:
- "Travel" back to the year 1836 and relive the events during the Texas Revolution.
- Join Sam Houston and Susanna Dickinson as they make preparations for the Runaway Scrape.
- Learn the life and history of the early Texas Rangers.
- Embark on a scout training mission with a Texas Ranger.
- Learn how to be a "Texas Ranger" and shoot slingshots.
- Engage in reconnaissance utilizing a map.
- "Purchase" goods from a traveling U.S. supplier.
- Learn about ranching and livestock branding.