Plan Your Trip
- Pick a program and trip length!
- Contact us for pricing and availability. Inquire today!
- Book your trip!
- The lead teacher from your school will be contacted by a Sky Ranch Event Coordinator. Please be prepared to send them an estimated number of students, staff, and chaperones.
- Send the Event Coordinator preferred classes, night events, and rec time activities.
- Inform us of any dietary needs.
- Every guest will need to sign a Participant Agreement Form.
- Print and bring with you the most up-to-date journal pages that correlate with your selected classes. (Please note that these are updated annually and password protected)
New journal pages available September 1
Trip Planning Resources
- Trip Planning Timeline
- Participant Agreement Form
- Dietary Needs Form
- Night Events
- Rec Time Activities
- Sample Schedule
- Journal Pages (password protected) - New journal pages available September 1
- Packing List
- Safety Policy
- T-Shirt Order Form - New shirt available for order September 1st!
- Post Trip Project Package
For any questions regarding chaperone information, payment, or school schedule, please contact your school.
The Sky Ranch School Program’s department exists to support the educational development of all students from our partner schools. Sky Ranch’s Outdoor Education programming serves as an extension of our partner schools and their selected educational curriculum.
Start planning your trip today by filling out the form below to have an event coordinator contact you.