LIMNOLOGY - the study of inland waters. In this course, students will:
- Visit the turtle room in our Ethology lab and study learned behaviors and inherited traits.
- Hold an actual Red Eared Slider from our turtle touch tank.
- Take an incredible journey as water molecules and learn about the water cycle.
- Become Limnologists and conduct a water quality analysis in our wet lab using actual scientific equipment.
- Discover whether the claims on the label of a fish product are accurate by testing them at our test pond.
- Visit Adventure Pond to collect and identify macroinvertebrates.