A fun and adventurous experience for budding explorers, EXPEDITIONS offers your students the opportunities to:
- Travel to Sky Ranch Expedition's base camp to observe reptiles, mammals, and arthropods.
- Determine the difference between learned behaviors and inherited traits.
- Discover the meaning of a habitat and a niche.
- Learn the structures and functions of various animal parts.
- Compare and contrast compost samples and collect data on the stages of decomposition.
- Analyze the impact of man on the environment and see ecological succession firsthand.