The primary function of this position includes but is not limited to the setup, service and cleanup of meals.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Be a committed believer in Jesus Christ, with active membership in a local church.
- Secondary education.
- Food service handling certificate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests with a Christ like attitude.
- Set-up, serve and clean-up meals under the direction of the Food Service Managers.
- Perform dish room duty on average one to two times weekly.
- Help with food preparation under the direction of a cook or manager.
Skills and Abilities In:
- Basic interpersonal skills, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to take direction and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with team members in a manner that builds mutual trust, respect, accountability and cooperation.
- Ability to relate positively, influentially, and sensitively to a broad spectrum of persons in a variety of multi-tiered relationships and settings to include but not limited to customers, guests, co-workers, peers, and board members.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking while keeping your supervisor updated.
- Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English. Ability to speak clearly in face to face interactions. Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to communicate the vision of Sky Ranch to both internal and external customers.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 20 pounds of force frequently for moving and carrying objects.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
- Requires some physical agility, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling under tables; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladder, walking on wet and slick floors.
- Works indoors in a normal kitchen and dining room environment most of the time with occasional meals being served outside or in other locations.
- Very limited exposure to physical risk.