Cave Springs, OK
Quapaw, OK – Sky Ranch Cave Springs
The primary function of this position includes but is not limited to the setup, service and cleanup of meals.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Secondary education.
- No prior experience required.
- Food handler’s certificate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests with a Christ like attitude.
- Set-up, serve and clean-up meals under the direction of the Food Service Managers.
- Perform dish room duty on average one to two times weekly.
- Help with food preparation under the direction of a cook or manager.
- Maintain compliance with Sky Ranch’s employee policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities in:
- Basic interpersonal skills, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to take direction and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with team members in a manner that builds mutual trust, respect, accountability and cooperation.
- Ability to relate positively, influentially, and sensitively to a broad spectrum of persons in a variety of multi-tiered relationships and settings to include but not limited to customers, guests, co-workers, peers, and board members.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking while keeping your supervisor updated.
- Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English. Ability to speak clearly in face to face interactions. Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to communicate the vision of Sky Ranch to both internal and external customers.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 20 pounds of force frequently for moving and carrying objects.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
- Requires some physical agility, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling under tables; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladder, walking on wet and slick floors.
- Works indoors in a normal kitchen and dining room environment most of the time with occasional meals being served outside or in other locations.
- Very limited exposure to physical risk.
Equipment and Property
- Service Items
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement. An active membership in a church whose spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
Commitment to Sky Ranch’s Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily behavior.
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the American Camping Association.