Texas Overnight Camps
- Log into your account at SkyRanch.org/Register to:
- Confirm your account is paid in full.
- Complete your Health Form and Terms & Conditions.
- Sign up for Paintball/Horsemanship under Reservations.
- Order your Camper Tee, Skypacks, and Snack Packs!
- Confirm your Roommate Requests.
- Add funds to your Store Card.
- Arrange for Airport Transportation, if needed.
- Multi-Week Camper? Add Laundry Service.
2 Weeks Before Camp
- Watch your email this week for your Cabin Assignment!
- Do you have everything on the packing list?
- Prepare camper mail/care packages.
1 Week Before Camp
- Load up your gear for camp.
- Don't forget your night event clothes..
- Camper Medication:
- Must be in a labeled prescription bottle. Learn more about medication, lice protocol, and health policies here.
Day of Camp
- Decorate your car!
- Bring your driver's license - it's required!
- Don't forget your camper mail/care packages.
- Listen to thee Parent Camp Podcast in iTunes or Google Play with your campers.
- Head to your favorite place on earth! View Map
- Send your camper emails and view photos from camp each day.
- Listen to the daily podcasts on Sky Ranch Parent Camp to learn more about what your camper is up to!
Campers may request up to 3 roommates through their online account. We cannot accommodate groups larger thatn 4. When making a request, an email with instructions will be sent to the other camper. Please note: only one should make the request and the other should accept. All requests must have an ACCEPTED status at least 14 days before arrival.
Store Account/Ranch Bank
Each camper will be given a wristband that is attached to their Store Account, what we call Ranch Bank. Because campers cannot carry cash on camp, we ask that parents put funds on their Ranch Bank to purchase snacks, souvenirs, gifts, books, apparel, and much more. We recommend depositing $65 for each week of camp. This can be done at any time through your online account by selecting Store Account from your camper’s itinerary. Unused Ranch Bank funds can be donated to the Sky Ranch Scholarships Program. If not selected as a donation, any amount over $5 will be refunded.
Transportation is available for campers flying in to DFW Airport, Dallas Love Field and Tyler Pounds. The cost for transportation is $130 each way per family. We ask that you please book your flights to accommodate the transportation schedule below:
- DFW: Sunday 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- Love Field: Sunday 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- Tyler Pounds: Sunday 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- DFW or Love Field: Saturday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Tyler Pounds: Saturday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Airport transportation is reserved and paid for through your online account. Select Transportation in your camper’s itinerary. A flight number is required and must be provided to secure transportation in your online account.
Letters and Packages from Home
Receiving care packages and mail from friends and family is one of the highlights of camp! Most campers will receive letters or a care package at least one time during the week. Here’s everything you need to know!
Step 1: The Items
- Snacks, a journal, small trinkets or games, a note to your camper. You know your camper best! Food must be sealed, and please do not send gum! For the safety of all campers and staff, please do not include snacks with common airborne allergies such as peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, etc.
Step Two: Packaging
- Large envelopes, fun gift bags, small boxes are all great options. Please Note: Boxes can be no larger than a shoe box and everything MUST be sealed.
Step 3: Labeling
- Your package or letter needs 3 things: Camper’s Name, Cabin Number, and Day of Delivery. (Mon-Fri)
Step 4: Drop-Off
- On Sunday, drop off your mail in the Legacy Center. Do not mail packages to camp via USPS, FedEx, or UPS. We have no way to guarantee their timely arrival.
Of course, we offer amazing pre-made care packages (SkyPacks) that can be purchased through your online account (select Pre-Orders) and delivered on the day noted. Our awesome Corner Store will also be open in the Legacy Center on Sunday for you to make purchases and send to your camper during their week!
Camper Photos and Parent Emails
We have incredibly talented photographers who spend the whole week capturing your camper doing incredibly fun things! These pictures are uploaded daily for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. You’ll definitely want to spend some time every day seeing the amazing fun happening at camp. You can add other family members (think grandparents or favorite aunts) to view the pictures under Manage Guests in your camper’s itinerary. Also, we have a great email service so you can send your campers email during the week and let them know you are thinking about them. You can sign up under Send Emails in your online account.
Laundry service is only available for campers staying multiple consecutive weeks. Please be sure to label all of your camper’s clothing clearly. We do not recommend sending clothing that requires special care, is delicate, or expensive. Cost for this service is $16 per camper and can be secured by selecting Reservations on the itinerary in your online account and adding Laundry Service.