Colorado: Overnight Camps
- Schedule an appointment with your family physician to have the Physician Form* completed – your camper will not be able to participate without the completed Sky Ranch Physician Form (other physician forms cannot be accepted). This is different from the online Health Form.
- Log into your account at SkyRanch.org/Register to:
2 Weeks Before Camp
- Upload required forms to your Online Account
- Waivers - Please print out waivers and sign to bring with you on the first day of camp.
- Be sure you have everything you need on the Packing List.
- Prepare camper mail/care packages.
- Don't worry about making roommate requests! We will do that on the way to Colorado!
1 Week Before Camp
- Load up your gear for camp.
- Don’t forget your themed Night Event clothes
- Camper Medication:
- Must be in a labeled prescription bottle. Learn more about medication, lice protocol, and health policies here.
Day of camp
- Decorate your car!
- Bring your signed waivers and forms if not already submitted.
- Bring your driver’s license – it's required!
- Don’t forget your camper mail/care packages!
- Head to your favorite place on earth! View Map.
- Send your camper emails and view photos.
Store Account/Ranch Bank
Each camper will be given a wristband that is attached to their Store Account, what we call Ranch Bank. Because campers cannot carry cash on camp, we ask that parents put funds on their Ranch Bank to purchase snacks, souvenirs, gifts, books, apparel, toiletries, and much more. We recommend depositing $75 for Quest Colorado and $120 for Sigma Junior and Senior. This can be done at any time through your online account by selecting Store Account from your camper’s itinerary. Unused Ranch Bank funds can be donated to the Sky Ranch Scholarships Program. If not selected as a donation, any amount over $5 will be refunded.
Transportation is available for campers flying in to DFW Airport, Dallas Love Field and Tyler Pounds. The cost for transportation is $130 each way per family. We ask that you please book your flights to accommodate the transportation schedule below:
- DFW: Sunday 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- Love Field: Sunday 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- Tyler Pounds: Sunday 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- DFW or Love Field: Saturday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Tyler Pounds: Saturday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Airport transportation is reserved and paid for through your online account. Select Transportation in your camper’s itinerary. A flight number is required and must be provided to secure transportation in your online account. We do not offer transportation to/from airports in Colorado.
Letters and Packages from Home
Receiving care packages and mail from friends and family is one of the highlights of camp! Most campers will receive mail/care packages at least one time during the week. On opening day, there is a mail drop station set up, where you can leave mail after you have signed your camper in.
Please bring mail with you to camp when you drop your camper off. We will deliver it when you specify. Do not mail packages through traditional mail routes. Mail often does not arrive in time due to the mobility of Quest Colorado, Sigma Junior, and Sigma Senior and the delay in mailing between states. Keep in mind, there is limited space on the bus, so please keep your packages reasonable in size.
Of course, we offer amazing pre-made care packages (SkyPacks) that can be purchased through your online account (select Pre-Orders) and delivered on the day noted. Our awesome Corner Store will also be open in the Legacy Center on Sunday for you to make purchases and send to your camper.
- For the safety of all campers and staff, please do not include snacks with common airborne allergies such as peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, etc.
- Label mail/packages with camper name, program, and day of delivery.
- We request that packages be no larger than a small shoebox.
- Please package all food in a resealable container.
- Send only non-perishable food items and please remember no gum!
- Again, please DO NOT send mail through the US Postal System!
Camper Photos and Parent Emails
Sky Ranch staff will be taking and uploading photos on a regular basis throughout your camper’s stay. Because of the remote area of the camp and limited access to the internet, photos are not uploaded as frequently as our other camp locations. You can add other family members (think grandparents or favorite aunts) to view the pictures under Manage Guests in your camper’s itinerary. Also, we have a great email service so you can send your camper emails and let them know you are thinking about them. You can sign up under Send Emails in your online account.