Arrivals & Departures
Colorado: Overnight Camp
On this page you can learn about:
Though our Quest Colorado, Sigma Junior, and Sigma Senior campers are ultimately destined for the foothilss of the Ozarks, all will start at Watermark Plano. Good news: The state of Oklahoma does not require a physician form or state-specific immunization form! You will just need to sign the electronic forms on your online account!
We cannot wait to see you!
- When you arrive at Watermark Plano, we will respond to the Health Questionaire you were emailed on Friday and take the temperature of everyone in the vehicle.
- Please note: Per state regulations, if ANYONE in the vehicle has a fever (over 100), we will speak with you about sending your camper(s) another week.
- We will direct you to your camper's designated check-in area. For the safety of all campers, lice check and health questionnaire will be completed on all campers according to our policy. This is where you will drop off your packages for your camper, as well.
- Remember: Health Form and Terms & Condition must all be completed PRIOR to your arrival. For the health of all campers, lice check will be completed on all campers according to our policy. This is also where you will drop off your packages for your camper.
- 12:00-1:00 PM Drop off time
- Watermark Plano: 6400 K Ave. Plano, TX 75074
- *NOTE* The bus departs for Cave Springs promptly at 1:30, so please arrive at the designated time. We will not be able to wait for you to leave.
Track the Bus
You will be able to track your camper’s travel throughout their trip. Staff will be checking in with their GPS locator every 30 minutes or so for travel updates.
Leadership staff on the bus will contact the Leadership Camp Manager, if there are any serious delays in travel due to weather, emergencies, or other unforeseen situations. Parents will be notified if there is any emergency involving the bus. Head counts of campers and staff are taken many times during stops.
All campers are required to follow the guidelines and rules explained by the bus driver for the charter bus company and implemented by the Leadership Camp staff.
Check out for all Oklahoma campers will be at 5:00 PM on Friday at Watermark Plano.
- 6400 K Ave. Plano, TX 75074
Camper Check-Out Policy
Before you pick up your child, you will be required to show your driver’s license to their counselor and provide a signature on the check-out form. Campers will not be released to an individual for any reason without following the check-out policy. You may authorize additional people to pick up your camper in your online account under Additional Questions prior to your arrival, or provide names at check-in. We cannot release a camper to any person who is not on this list provided by you.