Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Be a committed believer in Jesus Christ, with active membership in a local church.
- High school degree preferred.
- Zero to two years’ experience in housekeeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team member (or alone) to complete all scheduled tasks.
- Clean all offices, cabins, and public restrooms, as well as sweeping/mopping and/or vacuuming. floors, picking up trash, restocking/refilling supplies.
- Clean and organize golf carts and supplies for the following day.
- Report to supervisor any uncompleted tasks.
- Turn in all lost and found items to designated areas in Guest Registrations or School Programs.
Skills and Abilities In:
- Ability to interact with management and team members. Ability to follow directions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Some physical effort required. Ability to use up to 20 pounds of force routinely, and/or up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
- Will involve much physical effort, including bending, stooping, climbing ladders/bunks, carrying supplies.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination including: wiping, mopping, and sweeping.
- Works indoors mostly with some exposure to seasonal weather elements.